Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

Stressed!!

These past few days have been very difficult for me. I came home this summer with a plan that would give me a good start for the fall semester. It seems that almost all of my plans have fell through. I know I want God to work things through for me but I don't understand what is going on. I have some other options now to possibly become a nursing assistant and hopefully that will work for me. After that I have nothing else so if it doesn't work I'm done. There are so many things that I want for my life now and in the future and this summers incidents have discouraged me. I'm trying to think positive cause these types of incidents are much easier to deal with when you're poitive about them. I know that God is in control of my life and I want his guidance. But because I don't know what these situations are for I am becoming impatient. This is where the question "Let go and let God " or "Hold on for your blessing" comes in. What do you do when you don't know what to do? I don't know if that makes sense but that's how I feel. I am going to wait for God but in the meantime I'm going to work on thinking positively cause life is too short to constantly worry.

No comments: