Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2005

Mysterious Ways!!

You know sometimes there is that little voice telling us to do something and we don't do it and then we wished we had. Don't act like you haven't had that experience before I know I have. Anyway I know that have ignored that little voice many times thinking that I knew it all. Somestimes knowing when to listen to the voice can be so beneficial. I'm not going to go into detail but there are times that we don't think that God hears our prayers and crys but in he speaks to us we just don't hear him. But like I said before if you aren't listening for a little voice you're not going to hear him. Listen to the little voice even if it doesn't make sense. Believe me I can testify to doing things because I felt impressed to do so and it brought an outcome that I had been praying about. Sometimes it takes a little faith to hear God's voice.

1 comment:

Justwrite85 said...

"Speak Lord for thy servant is listening." :)