Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2005

Respect is Earned not Given

I think it really hurts to know that someone you admire and respect does not respect you as much as you respect them. The greatest of friends are the ones that respect your opinion despite your differences. I have learned that people have opinions and it matters how you state your opinion in understanding and not the offend the other person. Because once a person begins to feel offended it is no longer a discussion but lawyers both defending their cases with their best defense. I know that I personally do not agree with everything that people do but who am I to tell them how to run their lives? People have to make their own choices and they come up with their own opinions. Just respecting how a person feels can be all the difference between a FRIEND or an AQUAINTANCE.

JUST A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT.....pEACE

No comments: