Search This Blog

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Doing big things, lol

So there is hope for reaching my goal still. I know I only have a month left of summer vacation but so many job opportunities are coming up now and I hope that they work out. I am now a certified nursing assistant and home health aide so that is an option. And I am truly being positive about what could happen at this point.

This summer has been an eye-opener for me. I am learned so much about myself and the summer isn't over so I know there is more that I am going to learn. Taking chances and trying new things has not been on my top priorities for the last few years and I have stuck to what was comfortable for me. But now I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new things not drastically but just enough so I can get more life experience. Its crazy but I'm ready to grow up, meaning look and act like a grown-up. (Though I still look like I'm in high school.) But basically what I'm trying to do is spice up my life. lol. I know it sounds strange but sometimes you have to step out your comfort zone and take some chances no matter what you may think the outcome may be. Ok thats all folks. G'nite.

1 comment:

Justwrite85 said...

GRRREAT! You go girl!