Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Reminders

Okay, okay. Let me tell u about my day, well part of it. I went to a friends how to practice with other friends and I had an interesting experience. We spent most of the time talking and it wasn't what we were talking about but how the conversation was going. Back in the day we would have conversations like that but it wasn't about the same topics. Because we are all grown now, we can speak of different things because of our age. It was enlightening to me because it shows that we are all really grown up now. We are not that grown where we can have children and get married but we are getting there. Some sooner than others. It reminded me of what we werelike when we were younger and it gave me a glimpse of what we may be like when we get older. (Man life goes by so quickly...)I just wanted to share because it has become clear to me that life passes us by too quickly and we need to stop and take the time to enjoy it. Okay thats all I wanted to share. Nite...

No comments: