Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Okay....

I really I have nothing to write about at least nothing I would like to tell. I'm just here...in Lithonia...hoping that I will make some more money before the summer is over. My brother and I feel like bums cause we hardly worked this summer. Its all good though cause one day I'm gonna have a degree and I'll be able to get a job....I hope.
Anyway on a brighter note I enjoyed myself on the 4th of July I went to a barbeque and then a party with some friends. It wasn't so much what was going on but the people that I saw that made me enjoy myself. I saw some of my cousins and friends that I have not seen in years and its good to see that they are ok seeing as though we don't call each other. Yea but its always good to see old friends....
Well I think that is about all for tonight. Goodnight.

No comments: