Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 3

Day 3 of Orientation started out pretty well. Partly because I had a good breakfast and more sleep but mostly because I had some coffee. Since I've been out of the classroom setting for so long its really hard for me to sit still and listen to someone talk for 8 hours a day without falling asleep. I know it also has to do with lack of sleep because I'm still getting adjusted to going to sleep early again. I learned a lot and had a lot of information reinforced also. Kinda made me excited to get out on the floor, but nervous at the same time.

My prayers tonight took long.So many people to pray for! Prayer works though!

I hope I can fall asleep now.. I've been lying in bed trying to for at least an hour. I tried reading, singing.. I give up... I'm just gonna look at the ceiling until it comes.

I read a line in Proverbs tonight that said something that I needed to hear.
"A prudent man concealeth knowledge..." translation : Krystle keep your mouth shut.

Speak Lord!
Night!

No comments: