Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

Tyler Perry....



For all those who haven't seen Madea's Family's Reunion it is a must-see. I have seen the play and the movie was nothing like I thought is would be. The movie is just wonderful and a serious discussion movie. It mades me and my girls think and gave us hope of something better for us one day. During the movie I was saying to Jailyn, "I'm gonna pray, I'm gonna pray.." Then I was saying " I'm gonna pray and I'm gonna fast..." and it was so crazy but I thought I was gonna cry. By the end of the movie I had hope that somewhere out there was a wonderful that God has been preparing for me. I can't wait to see what God has for me. But for now I know that I am not ready for him. I would like to think that I am preparing to give my best to him and he is preparing to give his best to me. There's no need to half step, it is possible to get the best man possible as long as I let God do it for me. Please see this movie, bootleg or not, it will help you to embrace all of the love around you with family, friends, and otherwise. Love you all!!

3 comments:

ゲームの皇帝 said...

Hey, i'll watch it. I never wanted to see it; but now it's a recommendation. So, why not? I'll check it out soon. I hate the fact that I feel that i'm not ready yet for him either. But, the feeling is real, and truthful, so I know God understands and he'll guide us all. Plus, the simple fact that you want to change, your heart is open; and he'll definately step in.

Justwrite85 said...

Girl you know...praying and fasting, that was hilarious! Anyway God is preparing the best you has for you, no doubt about that. "Wait on the Lord be strong and of good courage." And remember this is YOUR year, make the it the best and God will do the rest.

Raquel said...

ok krystle i'll go see it tonight! ;)