Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

Here's an Update!


Okay I don't have anything to talk about that I wouldn't be afraid for others to read. SoI'll update you on what you already know. School is hard of course but with God's help I've been able to take the time to study and do my best. Working has been a chore and sadly lately I've been quite strapped for money, but that's alright too cause the Lord knows. I've decided not tobe bitter this year, cause usually at this time I start to get mad the world and not just at men. I was on a rampage during christmas break and I was mad at all men (not really thoguh cause I still love them.) Anyway this Valentine's Day I'm gonna enjoy the day and not let get depressed eating chocolate and watching sappy movies. Nope none of that this year. Moving on to other things though, Kelle I know that you want to travel and I would love to travel too but in thinking about my future I'm not sure where I want to go after I graduate. Not even for the first year. So I'm just wondering where I can see myself, because though I want to travel I need to have somewhere to live first. Okay I'm getting writers block so ladies here's a song to take you in to the Sabbath Superhero by Brian McKnight and Fred Hammond. Listen to this song if you can. Until next time ladies(S.A.L.S.A., Inc.) and other guests, hopefully I'll have exciting something to tell you next time.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

aww thats my room yall! dang, i miss my bed. happy v-day krys...and about the travel thing...i need a job and an apt too. i dream big but reality is i will be working and studying just like everyone else. dont worry about me.