Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Day 1

Today began day 1 of my Spring Break. I am so focused on two things this week, working and getting my work done. Plan for spring break did not work out for lots of reasons, but its alright but it will all work out (I'm really trying to believe that).

Hits of the day
- The huntsville art museum
- Being able to pic up extra hours at work
- Having great friends to help me out even when they may not want to

Misses of the day
- Not having my car (Kerwin needs a car asap)
- Very bad hair
- Not getting any school work done

Anyway I have a few petitions of God that I would rather not say, but I ask that you please just pray for a breakthrough for me. That's all for day 1. Nite.

4 comments:

Justwrite85 said...

Don't be a loser Krystle!

Raquel said...

well good luck with sharing with my lover, kerwin. tell him how much i miss him will ya? ;)

Mel said...

lol, kell...
i'm prayin for ya

ゲームの皇帝 said...

lol@ jailyn>lol lol @mel, ahm have fun for spring break. Hope you get those hours in you lookin' for.

-J@v@rio