Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Today is my 20th birthday. I am happy but sad. I'm happy because I lived another year of life and I'm growing up. I am sad because I am getting old and I'm scared. I have accomplished so much already and I don't know what the future holds because nothing is guaranteed. I keep thinking that I am two DECADES old. TWO DECADES!! That's a long time. Anyway I am in shock also because I am no longer a teenager. I'm in my 20's!!! Time for the big social life to begin!! Bring on the men who are about something, who have goals and who love the Lord more than themselves.
My birthday wishlist includes a camera (Canon A95), a new pair of fresh white air force ones (size 6 youth), money (and lots of it a sister is broke), and a good God-fearing man(yea I said it and it won't hurt if he is tall, 6ft, dark and handsome....Morris Chestnut....lol).

This weekend my friend Raquel left for Argentina. It seemed bittersweet because theough we were all happy for her and she was happy to go she and all of us were a little apprehensive about letting go. It's as if we are living vicariously through her, lol.

So Kelle I know you'll read this, eventually, so we love you and we miss you already. WE know you're going to reach the highest heights and you've just got started.

Ok now that I'm leaving again Happy Birthday to me and Raquel "You go girl".

2 comments:

Justwrite85 said...

I Love It. You Can't go anyway from here but up!

Raquel said...

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS Kryslte. I love you guys so much, have your picture on my closet door so I can tell everyone about you...mis amigas mejores. Sorry that i left before truly celebrating your birthday with you but i will bring something back extra special...k my english is getting bad. lol. but anyways, it wont be a man or some forces, but i wil try to make it special. Love you. Bye