Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2005

A Reason, Season, or Lifetime?

I think I am one of the few people I know who really believed that the friends that I have in my teenage years I can take into my adult years. I always thought my friends and I were good enough to each other and loved each other enough that nothing would break us apart. But time has a way of showing us what is really there and true natures. It is kinda disappointing to me that this is happeneing because it seems that my personal world is not what I always thought it was. So right now I'm at the point where I am reevaluating friendships and figuring out which friendships are worth saving. I'm not saying that I don't love my friends because I do. The problem is that even though I have loved them the way I expected them to love me and I didn't get that love in return. I'm gonna still love them but not all friends are not gonna last forever sadly. Some people are placed in our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime and only time will tell which friends will last a lifetime.

No comments: