Search This Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

Weekend into the School Year

I had a really good weekend. Church was good and after I spent some time with friends and with family. I later went back to church and my friends and I were deciding what to do for the night. We were planning to go to the movies but ended up going out to eat. It was fun and we enjoyed each others company more than we enjoyed the food. Nothin special we just wanted to spend some time out of the house with friends before we all went back to school or would be away from each other. I'm gonna miss my friends but I know that seeing them again will be much more fun. I'm gonna be leaving my home and my comfort zone in a week and I'm kinda apprehensive of what I'll be meeting when I go back to Huntsville. I don't know if I'm ready to go back to studying, being in a "limited" environment, not having the people I grew up with around me and not having my parents to lean on when I don't want to be an adult. But at the same time I can't wait to chill with my girls again and finally be on my own. It is all so exciting but so scary and I am not rushing my summer to an end. I want to enjoy the last of it because I know once I get my first test I'll want to be back home watching tv all day all over again. (wink, wink) Lata.

No comments: