Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

ATL

It's been a while since I've gotten to write on my blog. Since the last time I took and passed the boards, moved back to Atlanta and got a new job. Many changes in a small space of time. Usually I don't like change but this time I really believe it has been better than not letting things change. Moving back to atlanta has been the biggest change to me. I went from being independent to back at home with the family and so far everything has been good... but it's still early. I think moving home is one of the best things I could have done. Yea there are positives and negatives of being back but I can handle the negative.

Today I'm headed to my friends wedding and I am so happy for him. I remember when told me that he had proposed to he, he was so excited. It's amazing to see men that are happy with the women they have chosen to marry. A man in love is an exciting thing to see. I'm so happy for him.

Also today is my brother's birthday! He's 22 today and starting to grow up.

No comments: