Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Facebook Survey! On my Blog.

1.My ex......Oh the boyfriend that I didn't know I had lol, no seriously he thought we were in a relationship and didn't tell me until 2 years later... seriously...
2. Maybe I should....apply for an actual nursing job... that might make sense since I do have a nursing degree.
3. I love.. my family, my friends and me. Other people, I am working on not loving at the moment!
4. People would say that I am..... mean, bossy, quiet, headstrong... if they only knew...
5. I don't understand....why life has to be hard when you are genuinely trying to make things better for yourself... and also why the inside of offices hae to extremely hot in the winter and cold in the summer?.... I'm just saying... can I get a blanket or something?
6. When I wake up in the morning..... I look to see if sunlight is coming into my room then roll over and pick up my devotional before getting out of bed.
7. I have lost....... I don't lose things. Oh I'm sorry... friends occasionally, lol.
8. Life is full of......... Happy moments and sad moments. and all the ones in between.
9. My past taught me....... That the only person looking out for me is me and some poeple will never understand the little sacrifices that you make for them.
10. I get annoyed when...... people are inconsiderate and don't think about the next person before they speak or act.
11. Parties result in.... me dancing until I'm sleeping and finding a place to rest my head when its all over.
12. I wish......I could understand why God allows somethings to happen.
13. Dogs... are cute, I want a Yorkie and a Boxer... one day...
14. Cats...are okay... Not too fond of them, but I like them best when they're kittens.
15. Tomorrow is... Sabbath! I'm so happy for this day of rest.
16. I have a low tolerance for...... inconsiderate people.
17. If I had a million dollars... I would pay mine and my family's bills off, and then use the rest to invest and start my business. That would be great Lord...
18. I'm totally terrified of..... missing out on all of life's happiness and losing my family and friends.
19. I've come to realize that my last kiss..... was just to pass the time, no passion, no love... it was good though.
20. I am listening to.....the air conditioner... really soothing..
21. I talk... when I have something to say.... otherwise its me and my thoughts.
22. My best friend... my future husband... whomever he is and my brother.
23. My first real kiss... was crap lol.
25. Marriage is...... something that I want to be real, lifelong and ordained by God.
26. Somewhere, someone is thinking....... What is Krystle doing in Huntsville!? Hey their guess is as good as mine...
27. My cell phone is.... cool, I txt so much! I'm ready for the upgrade though.
28. Babies are....great as long as I can give them back until I have a husband to hand them over to...
29. Someone that will most likely re-post this is.....No one... Idon't anyone reads my blog anymore...
30. The last time I...... went swimming was a year ago... I have to make up for lost time. :)

No comments: