Search This Blog

Monday, November 07, 2005

Nothing even matters

It is the beginging of November and usually everyone would be wrapped up tightly in sweaters and scarves, but not right now! It is 79 degrees today! I feel like I am wearing too many clothes. Everyone is loving the weather you can tell. Its giving everyone a nice pleasant spirit. I was talking to one of my girls yesterday and we were saying that we were really happy but we didn't know why. I think it was because of the weather. This weather is making me forget all of my worries that I have had for the past few weeks and just relax. It really seems like nothing even matters. Another friend I was talking to said that though we aren't stressing we are working as hard as any other time. I thank God for this weather and for keeping all pleasant even if it is only for the time being. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

happy for you guys. care free is the way to be!