Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

If I could change one thing in my life...


If I could change one thing in my life, I would have a sister. Not that I would trade my brother in at all. I love my brother. We have a great friendship for siblings. I still wish that I had a sister though. I often feel like its me against the world because I don't always feel like I have someone in my corner. I often feel alone, like I don't have anyone who understands. My my girls all have sisters. That is the one thing that I wish I had. for female friends have come and gone. Very few have stood the test of time. My closest female friends are the best. Rhonda and Jailyn have a special place in my heart. But they are not my best friends. Why? Because they already have best friends... So therefore I have very close friends. Lately I have been dealing with a lot of emotions and I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. I don't always know how to deal with it. I feel like talking is best.. But who do I talk to? My closest friends both male and female are either married or in serious relationships and I don't want to bother them. If there was ever a time to have a sister. For me now would be the time. I don't want to be angry or bitter and I don't feel like I should be. I have to just find a way to deal with my feelings without that "sister" I've always wanted.

No comments: