Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

What Next Lord!?

Last wednesday something happened to me that I would never have thought could have. I didn't pass my exit exam for the 3rd time. Okay in case you didn't know I have always been an excellent test taker up to this point. According to the nursing dept I am done. I have finished five years at Oakwood all for nothing to show for it... It's depressing to think about the social events that I skipped out on in order to study and sleepless nights I have had from studying for pharmacology tests to working and then going to class. I was so sure that this time I was going to get it. Me, fail? Yea right! Before this year I would have said oh no not me! Now I'm not so sure. I'm not sure why God allowed this to happen...He and I had a talk weeks before the test and He told me to trust Him.. Seriously He did, that still small voice is so real. Now I am wondering what could God have me do now? I'm thinking that I can't do what He would have me to without my degree.. What would be my purpose without it? Realizing that this is much bigger than me, I have to just wait on Him because He sees the bigger picture... Even if I have to cry about it everyday.

No comments: