Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Are we really ready for changes?

Last night ended the back to school revival for this semester. When the altercall was made I was really struggling about whether I should get up. You see this is very difficult for me because of how public that action is. Finally I asked a friend to come with me and I went. After thinking it over for a while I wanted to get rebaptized. Pray for me please. I don't really know if I can give up those things that may cause me to fall or stay away from my weaknesses. My girls (S.A.L.S.A., Inc.) please pray for me.

Krys

2 comments:

Mel said...

girl, u know u guys are always in my prayers. keep my in yours too cuz God is surely blessing me and i guess u were right about 2006 being my year.

"last year determined the past BUT today determines the future."-Mel

Raquel said...

Hey krys, i struggle too, we all do. but its good to know that we have an uplifting body of friends. i try to pray for you guys each night at 12 (9 pm your time) sometimes a little after, pray for me too. and keep praying, IT WORKS!